Time and Space

I need to give you space. But at the same time, I need to pour out my thoughts and not overthink because I know that it’s dangerous. It’s bad for me to hold it in. It’s bad for you to see me send you messages all the time, because I know you’re busy and you need your own personal time. It’s hard to believe but I tried so hard to give you this space yesterday, but still ended up feeling like I was all over you like a tight 3rd jacket. :D This doesn’t mean that I’m going to hide things from you. Everything that I say here, will be something that you’ve already known, or have at least consciously sensed. No secrets. Maybe on some days that you have a ton of free time, you’ll ask to read this, and of course, I’ll let you, because you’ll know about it. Like having notes on the side. But until then, you have your freedom and I can write all that I want to you here because I just love talking to you but I feel sorry for your ears, lol. :)

For me, reading and writing is like food for the soul.

Comments

Popular Posts